Wednesday, August 29, 2012

in mexico

 I'm in Mexico now and love it a cat just had kittens,I'm playing with people and having fun being home schooled i also like going on walks with Ivory (our dog) and buying things too.This will be a fun year just a couple of sad things I lost  A thing that my friends trusted me to have and Ivory bit a little boy but not so much that he was bleeding but enough so that it scared him too.And do you guys have any idea what I can do about the thing i lost that my friends trusted me for i feel really bad too.It's name was Laybug.She was really special to me and my friends like Iris,Sammi,Liberty,Natalie and lots of other friends please comment what you think i should do plz plz plz plz plz plz plz help me






                                                                      -Live,Live,Love,Hope <3



                                                  P.S The next post will be a Zooby Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment