Thursday, August 30, 2012

REPORT MISSING LAYBUG

  Dear People reading this,

                             

                       Do you have any ideas of how or what i should do about a toy i lost?????My friends really trusted me to keep it here in mexico with me but now she gone. :( I feel really bad all my friends like Iris,Natalie,Sammi,Liberty,Ainsley,Lena,Lillian and many people more.Maybe when i get home they wont be my friends any more....I now I'll at least have one friend his name is Andrew he doesn't even know about laybug(the toy I lost).I hope you guys i can trust wright what you think  i should do plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz (please)say what i can do because i feel really bad.












                                                   -Live,Life,Love,Hope



         

No comments:

Post a Comment